Machine troubleshooting Action
First of all we seen the machine condition after according to machine take a troubleshooting action please follow this rules..,
- Verify a Problem Actually Exists. The troubleshooting process begins with symptom recognition….
- Narrow Down the Problem’s Root Cause…
- Correcting the Cause of the Problem…
- Verify the Problem Is Corrected….
- Prevent Future Issues By Following Up.
- Most Important :- Make a check list of machine and daily routine time check and do us preventive maintenance according to machine check list…
Table of Contents
- Don’t panic.. Relax…
- Prepare for the worst — back it up….
- Make sure there really is a problem…..
- Know your Machine….
- Look for clues and write them down…..
- Think about what changed recently on your computer….
- Determine repeatability….
[ 1 ] Don’t panic.. Relax…
Many computer problems appear more serious than they really are. Yes, it may look like your hard drive has crashed and all your data from the last three years is irretrievable. But there are a host of problems that keep you from reaching your data that can be fixed, sometimes in a matter of minutes. That’s not to say catastrophic data loss does not happen — it does. Don’t assume the worst, but rather…
[ 2 ] Prepare for the worst – back it up….
When a serious problem occurs, be ready for it. Back up your important data. Most applications can be reloaded from installation discs so there’s usually no need to back them up. Focus on your documents.
[ 3 ] Make sure there really is a problem….
Can’t start your computer? Check the basics…..
(a) Examine the cables, connectors, and power cords to make sure they’re seated properly.
(b) If you’re using a power strip, or better yet, a surge protector, make sure it’s on and that it works. Remember that a surge protector may not be working because it is designed to self-destruct. When a electric jolt is too much, your surge protector fries, saving your more expensive hardware.
(c) Try plugging a lamp or radio directly into the electrical outlet to make sure there isn’t a power problem.
(d) Check to see if your monitor is on and the controls for brightness and contrast are not blacking out the screen.
[ 4 ] Know your Machine….
Be asked specific questions about your machine based on the problem exhibited. It helps to know any of the following :
(a) Brand and model of your Machine — sometimes indicated on the front of the machine unit.
(b) Type of microprocessor and speed — sometimes indicated on the front of the computer unit.
[ 5 ] Look for clues and write them down.
What tipped you off to the problem? Sometimes it’s an error code or message displayed on screen Machine control ( HMI ) Be sure to write it down or get a screen shot — it may be helpful to diagnose and repair the problem.
Troubleshooting is the process of isolating the specific cause or causes of the symptom. Frequently the symptom is a failure of the product or process to produce any results. (Nothing was printed, for example). Corrective action can then be taken to prevent further failures of a similar kind.
Troubleshooting is needed to identify the symptoms. Determining the most likely cause is a Process of eliminating potential causes of a problem. Finally, troubleshooting requires confirmation that the solution restores the product or process to its working state.
How to fixed Trouble shooting ?
- Write down your steps. Once you start troubleshooting, you may want to write down each step you take….
- Take notes about error messages. If your machine gives you an error message, be sure to write down as much information as possible.
- Always check the cables or check point…
- Restart the Machine,..
If you learn more about this knowledge of Machine trouble shooting and practical knowledge so please visit……..